Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Art & Cars

Acrylic on Paper 10"X12" 

This is my second post of this new blog. I write another blog all about my painting and art pursuits and there will likely be some cross over. This blog is going to address a more focused aspect of this new interest. I intend that my posts will illustrate my entire experience with this car and other motor vehicles I have owned or wish I owned or just come in contact with through friends and travels.

The painting above is a plein-aire work I did last October, when I drove up to my studio with my newly acquired car and decided that this is what I should paint that day. It is not painted from a photography, and I am not an artist that regularly paints cars.

I will something journey into the detailed mechanical workings of this car. I have some (limited) skills).
I think the entire experience is broader than that
 

No comments:

Post a Comment